Top 5 biodiversity protection trends
Carbon and Environment Daily asked Amanda about the big trends in conservation and biodiversity laws in last year and what's ot come in 2015. Here's her top five trends.
1. Streamlining multiple environmental offsets policies and approval processes
2. A more proportinate, risk based approach to 'like for like' requirements for offsets
3. More states setting up biodiversity credit registers and improvements in NSW and Victoria
4. A strategic, landscape scale approach to using offsets
5. The growth of biodiversity offset funds